Passionate about bringing products and brands to life through great design and high-quality work? Please apply!
Locus Interactive is currently seeking a graphic designer to join our team in creating innovative marketing solutions for outdoor industry brands. This role requires a highly motivated and talented visual designer with the ability to create a unified brand aesthetic across all marketing mediums. Ideal candidates have experience in both digital and print design, understand UI/UX standards, are familiar with responsive design, have a keen eye for upholding brand standards, possess great communication skills, is a self-starter and comfortable with defining high-profile visual solutions.
- Follow and maintain brand identity standards, making sure there is consistency among all consumer touch points i.e. website, digital ads, social media, email, print ads, etc.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the team, focusing on solution-based designs that maximize the user experience.
- Produce high-quality web and print designs that are on brand, on spec, on budget and on time.
- Create responsive web designs that translate seamlessly across all devices.
- Design both low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups.
- Execute designs for marketing campaigns across all channels including websites, social media, email, paid ads, print ads, etc.
- Work closely with PM/Producer and Creative Director to optimize strategy and ad content, while being adaptive to feedback, test results and research.
- Work with PMs, developers and stakeholders to support design needs in fast-paced environment.
- Communicate work to technical and non-technical audiences
- Be a self-starter with the ability to create unique, thoughtful designs.
- Have the ability to take direction, but still maintain a strong point of view, think critically and offer new ideas/solutions.
- Have interest in learning new ways to bring products/brands to life through animation or illustration, as well as other graphic design solutions.
- Ability to quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept.
- Effectively present designs, conceptual ideas, rationale and the specifics in meetings to successfully sell creative
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle different types of projects with independent time-management skills.
- 3-4 years of experience at a design or branding studio, either agency or in-house
- BA or BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or related field.
- Contemporary and engaging portfolio with strengths in conceptual thinking, typography, layout, and brand system development.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch.
- Desire to be part of a team that values good design and high-quality work.
- Ability to recognize UX/UI issues and propose solutions.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Exceptional UI design, including but not limited to, concepts, prototypes, data visualization
- Send resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position is full-time
- Duties will primarily be served from Locus office; some flexibility available