Passionate about bringing products and brands to life through great design and high-quality work? Please apply!
Locus Interactive is looking for a Digital Producer / Project Manager. This position covers a wide range of digital coordination and implementation. Ideal candidates will have both technical skills and be heavily detail-oriented; able to prioritize work and meet deadlines. This role will be managing digital projects and workflow and at times, will be hands-on performing development and admin content work in various CMS systems. You will have the support and assistance of a variety of staff with expertise in design, strategy and development as well as the outside expertise of our SEO/SEM partners.
HANDS ON ROLE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops, manages, and maintains the content for a variety of web properties - primarily MAGENTO websites and other open source PHP sites.
- Use and understand CMS page templates and coinciding components to create webpages, landing pages and other creative assets across multiple sites and clients
- Use HTML/CSS to build landing pages or creative assets
- Work with development team to stay up to date on new web components and functionalities
- Execute and QA reporting and measurement
- Clearly describe and troubleshoot technical issues with the technology team
- 3+ years of website admin/development experience in open source ecommerce platforms - Magento, Shopify
- 3+ years experience working in Content Management Systems (Expression Engine, Craft, Wordpress ...)
- Experience with product-centric eCommerce websites
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and proficient in Photoshop
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROLE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Manages website maintenance, site improvements and new feature development with a collaborative team of designers, developers, and account services to execute on digital plans.
- Manages multiple projects concurrently, coordinating resources, managing priorities and ensuring timely delivery of objectives.
- Maintains continuity and quality assurance across projects.
- Work with Account Services to develop project SOWs and schedules and ensure timely progression on the initiatives
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests and resource requests
- 3+ years experience in digital/web Project Management, Project Specialist, or Website Support role
- Experience with using project management and support ticketing systems such as Basecamp & Jira
- Clear understanding of design and development workflows and Agile/Scrum familiarity
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize issues
- Strong understanding of web standards, usability methods, best practices
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE:
- Able to juggle assignments while maintaining a high level of quality, organization, attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Flexible in changing direction and methods and excel at managing multiple priorities.
- Heavily detailed oriented, organized and effective in time management.
- A good communicator with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- A self-starter with excellent web/digital media knowledge, strategic thinking ability.
- Dedicated to exceptional user experience, ensuring that web experience is relevant, concise, intuitive and visually compelling, with content that encourages engagement and return.
- Send resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position is full-time
- Duties will primarily be served from Locus office; some flexibility available