Passionate about bringing products and brands to life through great design and high-quality work? Please apply!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop marketing communications strategies and tactics in collaboration with client and a team of creative resources.
- Use knowledge of industry best practices for both ecommerce and non-ecommerce, to effectively guide client to adopt campaign tactics best aligned with their business objectives.
- Manage and execute multiple campaigns/programs across various channels each month for multiple clients.
- Develop and maintain content calendar of planned and delivered activities.
- Serve as point for all client relationships and as a liaison with content and creative teams.
- Manage projects, resources, budgets and deadlines.
- Orchestrate and facilitate client status meetings.
- Manage client expectations around budget and timely delivery of campaigns and materials.
- Schedule, track, measure and report past and planned activities using collaboration, task management, social media management and analytic tools.
- Maintain expertise on best practices for digital marketing platforms including social media channels, email service providers and CRMs.
- Keep abreast of industry related news, trends and competitive landscapes within marketing and client industries represented.
- Preference for candidates with bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related communications field.
- 5-7 years professional experience that includes: digital media, email marketing, creative direction, copywriting, social media, and/or public relations.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required.
- Extensive project or program management skills including an obsession for organization.
- Demonstrable experience with social media platforms to include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or YouTube.
- Experience with MarTech tools for website management (WordPress, Expression Engine, Craft), CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot), email platforms management (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Emma) and analytics (Google, Semrush).
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Flexible / Family-friendly work environment
- WFH hybrid options
- Office closes early on Friday because who wants to work on Friday afternoon?
We have opportunities for both part-time (25 hours per week) and full-time (40 hours per week) candidates.
Most successful candidates will boast a career that includes working for an agency or a client-side marketing department, that is familiar with the outdoor, beverage and/or aerospace industries.
Confident, out-going, professional candidates will be rewarded with the autonomy to develop strategies, perform and manage complex tasks, and maintain direct relations with our clients.
We offer an easy-to-manage work schedule. Most assignments to be performed from our Hood River office during normal business hours (M-Th from 8-5 and F from 8-1). Remote candidates (not in Hood River) will be considered DOE. All employees will be given the opportunity to WFH/hybrid one day per week.
Interested parties should submit their resume with cover letter to email@example.com